Apple is launching a 5$ gaming subscription service
We are hearing the term “Netflix for games” since March 2019, when Apple blew our minds in their special event with an announcement of its new gaming subscription service “Apple Arcade“, and since then it has been a dream for millions of gamers all over the world.
Apple collaborated with the most innovative game developers and publishers to launch Over 100 games, some of them will be exclusive to them.
They also announced that this service will be available for iOS, Mac, and Apple TV users in mid-Sep 2019 In over 150 countries.
Apple wants the players to have the ultimate in-game fun experience, that’s why, they included user-friendly features in their arcade, such as:
- Players can continue their game within any Apple device linked to the same icloud account.
- There will be no advertisements or in-app purchases in any game in this service.
- You won’t pay for yourself only, each subscription will include access for up to six family members.
- Players can play offline, anytime and anywhere.
- Xbox One and DualShock 4 controllers will be supported on all platforms, and also MFi-certified controllers.
- They will protect the player’s privacy.
And now take a look at the Apple Arcade preview,
By now you are possibly excited to try this new service, but you wonder about the price tag.
Well, the only thing for sure that this service will be a flat monthly fee and also will be accessible through the app store, but no one knows the real price as they didn’t reveal any information about it.
But don’t worry, it’s only a month till we figure out the real price, and whatever the price is you will have a chance for a one-month free trial to experience the magical world of Apple Arcade.